Saturday 19 October 2013

Blue Moon ft [DBF] Catwa, Maxi Gossamer, PixelFashion, Zibska

I love all the new Halloween Outfits out at the moment but I thought I'd show you one of my all time favourites from PixelFashion - The Devil's Dress and the Devil's Shoes.
Starting with the skin - this is the Deluxe Body Factory's Nightmare Clown skin which is a prize on the upcoming Nightmare Hunt which runs from October 22nd -November 10th - see more details HERE. There's a male and female version, and also a red nose seeing as it's a clown skin, but I left that off these photos lol!
These Gorgeous Spider bracelets and earrings are from Maxi Gossamer, they are colour change and if you dash over there now, they are 50% off - and so is this Voodoo Rocker Necklace which has several different options, wear seperately or together. The skully rings were from Swallow
The Wrona headpiece was a 60L weekend item I found today, so if you want one, get over there quick - it's from Zibska.
This sexy swept over the ear hair is NEW from Catwa, I love it, it's available as part of a Jessica Rabbit Outfit which includes THE dress, shoes, skin, hair etc or you can buy the hair seperately which I did, though I do love Jessica!

No comments:

Post a Comment