Monday 3 March 2014

'Bewitched, Bothered & Bewildered' ft WoW, Ikon, AD, Pure Poison, ZoZ, Label Motion, Eudora, PF, Yummy, Sexy Peach

I've been all nostalgic today, listening to old songs, and Doris Day was one of the best. Never tire of hearing her beautiful voice. Bothered and bewildered sort of sums me up recently, I wish I could say I was bewitching too, but two out of three aint bad.. though that's another song altogether lol...
Today I'm showing you this new lace dress from Sexy Peach @ Room69, it's a lovely wine colour and includes appliers for various boobs & bums! Other colours are available at the main shop. I like that although the dress isn't mesh, the skirt front is, I hate those old prims that stick out like a sore thumb! Pout Lips are from Pink Fuel, Ikon Nymph Ascension eyes, Blacklace Smokey Eyeshadow.
My skin is another recent release from WoW  - this is Lina in the Tan shade, I think I've shown a darker shade previously. She's available at the main store now.
Hair is Pop Scotch @ Analog Dog, this colour is in the Splash Pack. Mesh hands and high feet from Slink. Nail Appliers are ZoZ Elegant Black - available now @ KaTnipZ Wonderland Rabbit Hole Sales Room.
My black solitaire ring is from Yummy, the bracelets, earrings and necklace from Pure Poison.
The pumps were a bargain at 10L as a group gift @ Eudora and the group is free to join! They are called ' No Valentine' and are add ons for Slink High Feet. Poses are from Label Motion, and the photos were taken @ Egoisme. And below is Doris :)


No comments:

Post a Comment