Saturday 5 July 2014

'Ooops I did it again' ft Wow, Kink, Panda Punx, Ploom, Pomposity, Slink, Eternal Dreams

Well, they say pride comes before a fall don't they? Yesterday when I finished my post, I was dead chuffed with how it looked, but obviously didn't check it over properly, cos this morning when my eyes focused I noticed I'd left a skirt prim on from a previous outfit, I don't know how I could have missed it!  Oh well, live and learn!
Let's hope I do better today - starting with the skin, this is the Group Gift for June from WoW Skins - she's called Star and is in the tan shade - there's also a male skin Group Gift - you can get appliers for just about everything that will match this skin shade too, including the new Slink Physique. Shape here is Jinn from Panda Punx @ The Naughty Nitch
Dress is Estelle (six colours with appliers) from Miss Canning - it's a bit sexy as you can see, with the fishnet top half lol  - but I covered up the rude bits with this Cynful cropped denim jacket. Black Diamond Bangles, Multi Cross Ring, Long Zodiac Necklace and 4x4 Fat Track Earrings are Pomposity. Hair is from Ploom (not in the sale this time) - this is 'Flip' from the Indecisive Pack.
My foxy backpack is from Kink - it's a Gacha @ The Oh My Gacha Event which has now started and ends on 15th July. There are seven commons and three rares but they're all cute! See the pic below for the others - also from the Kink Mainstore I got these Elysee heels for slink high feet. If you're a group member at Kink, every month you get $L250 credit to spend in the store, which is how I bought these, so well worth a visit!
Thanks for checking my blog, have a good day and come back soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment