Sunday 17 May 2015

'Blue Bayou' ft Gizza, Pomposity, ZOZ, Meghindo's, ArisAris, Shey, Vista, Maitreya, Slink, Le Poppycock, Emo-tions

You don't see a blog from me in yonks, then two come together! I couldn't resist this lovely 'Scarlett' dress from Gizza at Chapter Four, this is the Batik design, but I loved all the colours, I might have to go back for them when I finish here. This is worn over the maitreya Lara body and looks perfect. The poses are from Le Poppycock, not sure which pose is which as I put them in a hud with others from the same store, but I picked up another lovely set from Chapter Four called 'Wild Card'


Included with the dress is this mouth watering set of earrings and a necklace, and the whole lot is only $L99 - brilliant price! The ring is from Pomposity - I love this ring, it's called a frienship ring but you could always use it as an engagement ring .. repeats the ENGAGEMENT ring a bit louder in case the BF is reading.. coughs.. anyway, on the back of the ring there is a design spelling out IheartU, I'll show you at the end..


Nail Polish for my Slink hands is from ZOZ @ The Dressing Room - it's called Summer Swirl and also available are versions for maitreya hands and zoz mesh nails.

The glasses here are from ArisAris, I got them from marketplace after I inspected them on someone I saw in a club. The inside of the frame has a flower design and you get three pairs of glasses in the pack, black, white and blue for only $L90 on a promo offer. Hair is Carmen from Emo-tions and the skin here is from Meghindo's - Bianca in the medium tone.


And just take a look at these killer heels above - can you believe these were only $L79? No.. neither could I but I snapped them up quick smart from Shey - these are the Minnesota Stilettos, they come in 3 versions and have a texture change hud too!



See the Pomposity friendship ring in more detail above, stunning isnt it?








No comments:

Post a Comment