Sunday 17 April 2016

'Road to Nowhere' ft Amara Beauty, LeLutka, LouLou, RealEvil, Rezology, Verocity Poses, Ikon, ChicChica, Devil's Point, Aris Aris.

Wow, this is the second day on the trot I've found an amazing location to take photos. I know I could just stand in front of a flat background or a white wall to take pics of clothes, but I prefer to get out and about! I can really recommend Devils Point for anyone wanting to take photos with greenery and landscapes, and I love this pathway and the gates.


I managed to get back into the Black Fashion Fair again this morning and found this gorgeous 'Georgina' dress from LouLou. I went for the leopard version, but there are lots of other designs to choose from too. It comes in several sizes, this one made to fit the maitreya body.


My skin is again from Amara Beauty, this is Kallie on the LeLutka Stella head - eyes are Ikon Promise in the coffee colour. Glasses are from Aris Aris and hair is Cuddle from Rezology.
Make up is from Deesses.


My 'Viva' watch is the same as I wore yesterday, from RealEvil, the Misy ring is from RYCA and the Kika shoes from my fave shoe shop ChicChica. Poses are all from Verocity today.


Thank you for checking my blog and please come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment