Monday 13 June 2016

'Girls, Girls, Girls' ft Miss Chelsea, Amara Beauty, Ploom, Avanti, Tabou, Identity, Renegade, Exposeur, Afterlife

Well, I was going to wait till the man of the house came home to blog this outfit, but I liked it so much I couldn't wait! 
 

I found this dress by Miss Chelsea at Fameshed, I must have missed it the last time I looked but it's so cute with this rose pattern and the little cut outs around the waist! 


Am wearing some old Ploom hair. I don't think Ploom exist any more, or changed the name at least but I think they still have the older styles for sale - this one is Fiona


Credits:
Head - Catwa - Sarah
Body - Maitreya - Lara
Skin Applier - Amara Beauty - Riley @ We <3 Role-play
Lipstick - Insol
Tattoo - Identity - Secret Code
Rock Star Bangle, Gloves and Finger Tapes - Tabou @ Rock Attitude Fair
Dress - Tami - Miss Chelsea @ Fameshed
Necklace - Maxi Gossamer - Banshee Skull Heart Short
Stockings Applier - Avanti @ Rock Attitude Fair
Hair - Fiona - Ploom
Glasses - Artilleri Greta sunglasses  
Boots - Renegade Cervena
Poses - {.:exposeur:.} She's Crafty
Location - Afterlife

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment