Thursday 21 November 2013

'Corset's gorgeous!' ft !Soul, DBS, Fab-u-Lous, Axix Animations.

I might be away for a few days now with moving RL, so before I go, I'll just take this chance to show you a yummy outfit from !Soul - This is the Underbust Corset Outfit & top with legging bottoms, panties and ankle boots - has a colour change hud and tango/lush appliers too!
This sultry skin is new out from the Deluxe Body Factory, she's called Takira, available in two skin tones (Cocoa, Espresso) with two cleavage options,1 natural face without makeup, 6 different make-ups, 2 modifiable shapes, 1 regular, 1 for the Phat Azz appliers,1 brow shaper (modifiable)
&1 alpha layer to hide the system eyelashes.
 My faceted ring is from Yummy, nail appliers from Deesses, hair Ally-B from Fab-u-Lous.
This Pin Up Stool is from Axix Animations, very sexy poses!
Hopefully I'll be back soon, keep checking the blog for more stuff and keep your fingers crossed my sofa fits through the door! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment