Monday 23 June 2014

'Take Your Cat And Leave My Sweater' ft Zoul Creations, ZoZ, Ploom, Asteria, Miss Canning, MG, Ikon, Slink, Ricielli

"Take your cat and leave my sweater,
'Cause we have nothing left to weather
In fact I'll feel a whole lot better
But you'll think of me..."
Ummm, well I always thought it said "Take your cat and leave my sweater" but I just read some lyrics for that song which say it is 'cap' but hey ho, I prefer it as cat lol! So today I am showing you this lovely Robyn skin from Zoul Creations. I have so many Zoul skins it's difficult to pick a favourite but Robyn is so pretty isn't she? This is tone 4.
Before I forget - it looks like there is a sale on at Ploom Hair - I went over to get this hair after seeing it on someone's blog - of course with my luck, this particular 'Long Day' style isnt reduced but there was a TP in the store entrance to a sale room, so if you're on the hunt for hair, have a look there first! Eyes are Ikon Promise - Coffee, Earrings are Maxi Gossamer - 'Moon and Stars for You'
I found this cute Black Esso Sweater with tank top included in Ivory and Pink @ Asteria Creations - some really gorgeous clothes there, was difficult to chose just one item. High Waisted Jeans are Ricielli. Shoes are Miss Canning Janine (28 Colours) for Slink High Feet and the Nail Appliers are ZOZ - Tiffany Velvet from Cosmopolitan Sales Room.
I took these pics at a lovely place called The Trace  and the poses I used are oOo Studio Poses Adrienne, Le Poppycock 'Fall madly in bed with me' & 'All my eggs in one b*stard'
Thanks again for checking my blog, take care and come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment